The safety harnesses, P-80 type, are made in three types:
– P-80 – standard model,
– P-80E – “elastic webbing” and
– P-80E-ISOL – “elastic webbing” + “isolated”.
The P-80 safety harnesses have 7 attaching points:
– a dorsal anchoring point (a metallic ring)
– two frontal anchoring loops (made of straps) that form a frontal anchoring point
– two lateral attaching points fixed on the work positioning belt
– two special loops for working in sitting position, positioned on the frontal straps
The P-80 safety harnesses are provided with a lumbar and back protector and a harness with an adjustment systems for the leg straps (thighs) and the chest straps – shoulders and protections for the tights in order to comfortably work in sitting position.
All the P-80 safety harnesses are supplied with automatic snap buckles. The frontal anchoring loops are provided with shock markers.
All the P-80E and P-80E ISOL type harnesses have the straps for the upper part, in the shoulders area, made of an elastic material in order be more comfortable.
The P-80E ISOL safety harness is provided with insulating protective material on all the metallic elements (buckles and side rings).
The P-80 safety harnesses are available in two sizes: M – XL and XXL.
Methods of use: