The safety harnesses, P-50 type, are made in three types:
– P-50 – standard model,
– P-50N – “flame retardant” and
– P-50N-ISOL – “flame retardant” + “isolated”.
The P-50 safety harnesses have 5 attaching points:
– a dorsal anchoring point (a metallic ring additionally provided with a strap loop)
– two frontal anchoring loops (made of straps) that form a frontal anchoring point
– two lateral attaching points fixed on the work positioning belt
All the P-50 safety harnesses are provided with a lumbar protector and a harness with separate adjustment systems for the leg straps (thighs) and the chest straps (shoulders).
The P-50 standard model is provided with a locking system containing classic buckles but, at request, can be supplied with automatic snap buckles.
The P-50N and P-50N ISOL models are supplied with automatic snap buckles.
The P-50N and P-50N ISOL models have the straps made of aramid and polyester fabric. This special material allows works like welding, soldering, grinding, shaping and cutting metallic materials under maximum security, the harnesses being resistant to incandescent, melted droplets splashing.
The P-50N ISOL safety harness is provided with insulating protective material on all the metallic elements (buckles and side rings).
The P-50 type safety harnesses are available in two sizes: M – XL and XXL.
Methods of use: