Domain of use:
The mobile tower scaffolding is made of prefabricated elements and is used to access and work at height where it is not possible or convenient to use other machines.
The mobile tower scaffolding is manufactured in accordance with UNI HD 1004 (equivalent Romanian standards: EN 1004: 2005).
The mobile tower scaffolding is manufactured according Class 3 (UNI HD 1004 respectively according to SR EN 1004: 2005), with a vertical load of 2.0 kN / m2.
The overall height is 880 cm.
The maximum height of the working platform: 780 cm + 35 cm – possible adjustment by changing the wheel legs.
According to the UNI HD 1004, respectively SR EN 1004: 2005, the scaffold can be used to work at a maximum height of 8 m indoor and 12 m outdoors without being needed an anchoring.
The mobile tower scaffolding is not provided with interior stairs because its side frames are fitted with horizontal grooved elements that are similar to stairs, at an adequate distance approved climb vertical ladders, according to UNI HD 1004, respectively SR EN 1004: 2005.
The proposed scaffold is modular type, that allows, if necessary, to purchase additional intermediate sections in order to supplement the overall height and therefore the height of the work platform.
Height H (m)
8 ± 2%
Length L (m)
Width l (m)
– base module – B type (1 piece), made of aluminum alloy – dimensions (length x width x height), in cm: 200 x 80 x 180; – wheels (4 pieces) provided with breaking system, with diameter of 200 mm;
– set of 4 stabilizer bars made of aluminum alloy, with length 300 cm;
– intermediary modules (3 pieces), made of aluminum alloy – dimensions (length x width x height) – 200 x 80 x 200 cm;
– intermediary module (1 piece), made of aluminum alloy – dimensions (length x width x height) 200 x 80 x 100 cm;
– working platforms (4 pieces) dimensions (length x width), in cm: 200 x 60.
The platforms are provided with access hatches, aluminum frames, and made of birch plywood provided with anti-slip elements, impingement foot and parapets.