CALL US: +021.352.87.41
The safety harnesses, P-71 type, are made in two types:
– P-71 – standard model,
– P-71E – “elastic webbing”
The P-71 safety harnesses have 6 attaching points:
– a dorsal anchoring point (a metallic ring)
– two frontal anchoring points (a metallic ring and an automatic snap hook)
– two lateral attaching points fixed on the work positioning belt
– a frontal anchoring metallic ring, for working in the sitting position
The P-71 safety harnesses are provided with a lumbar protector, a crossing plate to protect the back and the shoulders and separate adjustment systems for the leg straps (thighs) and the chest straps (shoulders).
All the P-71 safety harnesses are provided with a locking system containing classic buckles but, at request, can be supplied with automatic snap buckles.
The P-71E type safety harnesses have the straps for the upper part, in the shoulders area, made of an elastic material in order to be more comfortable.
In front, on the central strap, there is attached a shock marker.
The P-71 safety harnesses are available in two sizes: M – XL and XXL.
Methods of use: