CALL US: +021.352.87.41
Arc flash and multi-risk long switching jacket is designed to be worn on top of the usual clothing, for short operations (i.e.: power-breaking operations, live working on electrical vehicle batteries…).
This long jacket offers the perfect protection for Live Working.
CAUTION, ONLY THE AREAS COVERED BY THE SWITCHING JACKET ARE PROTECTED.
• An adjustable hood for a better protection of the head and the neck in case of a higher risk, to be wear with a visor or a helmet.
• A Velcro® fastening along the entire length: easy to open and close.
• A back length of 121 cm to ensure an efficient protection of the operator down to the knees.
• Pictograms of the standards clearly visible on the left sleeve.
|ATPV* Arc rating||12|
|Testing method according IEC 61482 – Box test||APC1|
|Sizes||S / L / 2XL/ 4XL|
* ATPV = the maximum amount of thermal energy that the garment can absorb before the wearer suffers a 50% probability of 2 degree burns