P 2326-0-00 M 2 x n (for ladders with 2 sections; n=number steps)
P 2326-0-00 M 3 x n (for ladders with 3 sections; n=number steps)
The anchoring and fixing device with fall arrest system, for multifunctional KRAUSE ladders, has been designed in order to widen the operational area of the KRAUSE ladders to fit on the round or rectangular concrete poles of the electrical installations. These devices prevent the overthrow or slip of the ladders from the poles and protect against falling from height the operator that climbs, descends or works on the ladder. The operator is protected through the guided type fall arrester mounted on the flexible anchoring support, that assures also the anchoring of the ladder by the pole.
The guided type fall arrester mounted on the flexible anchoring support can be used of only one operator that has included in his PPE a safety harness with 3 or 5 anchoring points and at least a flexible anchoring rope.
The system with rolls for guiding and rolling the ladder is made of two pairs of wheels of different sizes, spaced apart, which enable the easy expansion of the ladder on plane surfaces or on poles with diameter of min. 130 mm.
The adapter for guiding the flexible anchoring system is provided with hexagonal coupling rod and it is mounted on top of a telescopic insulating stick with a length of 9 m, code PTU-AS-400-6-C (which is not part of the device).
The maximum operating load of the device (user weight + accessories): 150 daN.
The anchoring and fixing device with fall arrest system, for multifunctional KRAUSE ladders, is composed of:
1. Guiding system of the flexible anchoring support – 1 piece
2. Ladder anchoring system on the pole – 1 piece
3. Blocking system of the flexible anchoring support – 1 piece
4. Adaptor for guiding the flexible anchoring support with the insulating stick in order to fix / dismantle the ladder on / from the pole – 1 piece
5. Flexible anchoring support Ø12 or Ø14, with length L = 10 m or 15 m – 1 piece
6. Guided type fall arrester provided with energy absorber – 1 piece
7. System with rolls for guiding and rolling the ladder – 1 piece